Apr 28, 2017 | Website Admin | 1316 views
Process for Junior Tryout Permission Forms
Here is the process for signing the 2017-2018 OMHA Junior Player Tryout Permission Form - A sample form is shown here...
1. Get a "2017-2018 OMHA Junior Player Tryout Permission Form" from your Home Centre. The forms can be paper or electronic (PDF).
2. The Home Centre must sign and date the form, and it must be signed by a parent. (Signing can be on paper, or electronic.)
3. The junior team where the player is trying out should be specified on the form.
4. The form should be scanned and emailed to a QRD representative, who will sign and return the form.
Jeanna Oke: [email protected] or Greg Popovich: [email protected]
It must be in PDF format. JPG format does not work very well.
5. Bring the form to the tryout.