The Quinte Regional Minor Hockey Association is seeking a Coach Mentor. The details and job description are provided below...
The Quinte Red Devils AAA minor hockey association is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Coach Mentor within the organization. The position will initially be contracted for the 2018/19 season with the potential for a multi-year renewal by the QRMHA Board. The position has the potential to be shared between 2 persons willing to split the duties.
Duties of the Coach Mentor will include...
· Provide guidance throughout the season to all QRD Coaches in accordance with Hockey Canada Skills and Development Model - Potentially providing assistance in areas of practice plans, game situation scenarios and development with the coaches
· Occupy a position on the Coach Selection Committee
· Provide communication between Coaches and the Board
· Facilitate open communication with Coaches and promote the QRMHA vision
**Salary and Hours of Commitment to be discussed
· Hockey Canada Development 1 Certification, Speak Out, Respect in Sport & Police Check
· Hockey Canada High Performance 1 Certification would be an asset
· Strong background in hockey as a coach and a player
· Keen interest in the development of young players and the mentorship of coaches
· Strong communication skills
If interested, please send an email along with your hockey resume to [email protected]