Q.R.M.H.A. is seeking a person to fill the role of Executive Assistant of Administration
full job description is given below…
We are looking for a highly motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills, great organizational skills, and high level computer and on-line skills. This is a part time position, approximately 8-10 hours per week. Compensation is currently under review, and will be discussed during the interview.
A full list of duties is given below.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
The application deadline is Monday July 13, 2020 at 12 noon.
Executive Assistant of Administration
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all registrations and cheques from each team are processed.
- Responsible for the organization and supervision of the annual registration process ensuring all registrations and payments from individuals are processed.
- Manage QRD email account, as well as text messages and voicemails and respond accordingly.
- Check Post Office Box and QRMHA drop box weekly.
- Manage association website, twitter account and on-line registration processes
- Maintain Team Rosters
- Forward all invoices to bookkeeper and appropriate staff for approval and payment.
- Accept e-Transfers. - Deposit funds and advise Association bookkeeper/accountant.
- Provide support to Managers and Coaches
- Attend QRMHA monthly board Meetings.
- Manage QRMHA cell phones
- Forward injury reports to OMHA and assist families with claims
- Tally mileage. Annually
- Update OMHA Portal
- Purchase Batch Teams
- Apply for facility insurance including Year End Banquet
- Complete team Travel Permits from OMHA.
- Ensure coaching staff have up to date qualifications by August 30th and assist with clinics as needed
- Ensure all staff working with minor aged athletes have provided a Vulnerable Sector Check By September 30th.
- Provide Managers with management tools. Bankbooks, mailbox keys, AP Jerseys, iPads, receipt books, AP and Offer of Commitment forms, Police Check forms, Electronic Manager’s Manual, OMHA Handbooks, banners, etc.
- Order Team Title Sponsor Banners as needed
- Attend Year End Banquet and offer Pre-Registration information for online registration to current members
- Service Awards
- Accept Benevolent Fund Applications
- Receive and forward Coaching Applications
- Attend Coach Interviews if requested
- Administer Spring and Fall Tryouts
- Update Tryout Policies.
- Staff tryouts and pre-registration.
- Accept tryout fees and deposit.
- Prepare lists for coaches.
- Ensure all appropriate player documentation is on file.
- Provide electronic waivers to released players.
- Offer in person pre-registration. Pay refs and organize changerooms.
- Support coaches and managers throughout tryouts.
- Deposit first player registration installment and report to bookkeeper
- Attend and chair AGM
- Attend any association Information Nights
- Ensure Championship trophies are returned to OMHA before deadline
- Advise coaches and managers of roster deadlines
- Accept and manage returned management tools
- Provide team lists and service award winners to VP Business to order year end awards/plaques
- Ensure that the AGM and Constitutional changes are posted in accordance with our constitution.