Junior Permission to Skate Forms Available, News (Quinte Red Devils)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 18, 2021 | Website Admin | 1658 views
Junior Permission to Skate Forms Available
Here is the process for obtaining a Junior Permission to Skate Form for the upcoming junior hockey camps (Junior A and Junior C) ...

1. If you played / skated for Quinte during the 2020-21 season you need a PTS form issued by QRMHA. To request a form send an email to Greg Popovich at [email protected] .
The email must have your full name, home association, date of birth, and should indicate the QRD team played for last season. You must also indicate the junior team(s) whose tryouts (or camp) you are planning to attend.
The junior permission to skate form will be sent to you via email.

2. If you played AA or A in your home centre, or as an NRP, it is a 2 step process...
a) you must obtain the form (signed), from your home centre and then ..
b) send it for a signature to [email protected] . It will be returned via email, and you can bring it to the junior camp.
Environmental 360 Solutions
Sponsor of our U14 team
The Pita Pit
Sponsor of our U16 team.
McInroy-Maines Construction
121 Parks Dr, Belleville, ON K8N 4Z5 Established in 1966 !!! 613-902-0614 Sponsor or our U18 team.
Gillespie's Tree Service
Sponsor of our U13 team.
Foley Bus Lines
Foley Bus Lines began operations in 1961 with one school bus to service the newly-opened central Madoc Township Public School. We quickly grew to a company with a large fleet of coaches, buses and vans, serving clients not only in our local area, but across all of Ontario. Sponsor of our U10 team.
Madison Excavating and Landscaping
Sponsor of our U11 team.