Permission to Skate Forms - FAQ's - Updated Sept 8, News (Quinte Red Devils)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Permission to Skate Forms - FAQ's - Updated Sept 8
Submitted By Website Admin on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Updated September 8 - We have had to re-evaluate our method of collecting PTS Forms. Please read this.

We tried collecting (printed) PTS forms at the rinks during the Prep Skates, however due to the fact that we are using many venues, and movement from rink to rink is being discouraged at QSWC this plan was not successful. 
We recommend emailing your PTS form to [email protected]
Please do not send them to my personal email account. Thanks!
Please note -
All PTS forms previously received via email are still on file. (You do not need to send it again.)
All printed PTS forms received on Sept 7 are still on file and do not need to be re-sent.

Here are some Frequently Asked Questions from the previous posting.

1. Do I need someone from QRD to sign the PTS form ?

You only need someone (Greg Popovich) to sign it if you are U14 and above, live in the Quinte Zone, and intend to tryout in another OMHA centre. (If you are intending to tryout in a centre that is outside of OMHA, then you need to contact OMHA. It is a much longer process.) 

2.  What if I am new to Ontario, or in the process of moving to the Quinte Area?

Then you need to contact your new "home centre"... (Belleville, Trenton, Stirling, Northumberland etc), and they will give you the proper forms and explain the process.

Thanks ...
This article has been viewed 688 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Quinte Red Devils on Twitter
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from on Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:57 PM