Apr 12, 2022 | Website Admin | 562 views
Junior Permission to Skate Forms - UPDATED April 19
Please Read - Please follow this process for the OJHL Combine and all Junior Development CampsPlayers interested in attending Junior Spring Development Camps, or the OJHL Combine should read the following.
(If you live in the Quinte AAA zone, or played with the Quinte U16 or U18 Teams this past season, this information may apply to you.)
1. Contact your home centre to obtain a "Junior Permission to Skate 2022-23 Season" form.
2. They will sign the form and return it to you.
3. Send the form to [email protected]
4. The form will be signed and returned to you.
5. Bring the signed form (or send it), to the Junior event you wish to attend.
6. You will need a separate form for each Junior event you wish to attend.