The Quinte Regional Minor Hockey Association is now accepting Expressions of Interest for Head Coaching Positions for the 2023-2024 hockey season. Application Deadline is Friday, January 27, 2023 (Revised date)
Please read the following before you begin the application process. (There was an error on the form related to birth year which has been corrected. (Sorry if this caused any confusion.)
1. All candidates must submit an on-line coaching application form ...
The on-line application form will ask potential coaches to provide contact information (e-mail, cell number, address) along with …
- The team you are interested in coaching
- Qualifications (courses completed)
- Coaching Experience and Hockey Resume
- Coaching Philosophy
- Team Objectives and Goals
- Strengths and Weaknesses of the team you wish to coach
- Potential Assistant Coaches and Bench Staff
2. All candidates must provide a 1 to 2 page “basic outline” of their season plan. This may be attached when you complete the ON-LINE application form OR ... you can email it to [email protected]
Current coaches interested in returning to the same team should also provide a document on how their team has progressed in the current season. This can also be emailed to [email protected]
3. All successful applicants will be required to complete all necessary coaching courses prior to the start of the season. You must also complete a Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC) before the start of the season.
If you have any additional questions contact [email protected]
<<< Click here to fill out the ON-LINE application form >>>