|Quinte Red Devils 2022-23
HCR On-Line Registration Information Page
This page is only for U14-U16 players who were selected to their team in April. This is not the tryout registration page.
Welcome to the Quinte Red Devils 2022-23 Registration Information Page. From this page you will register with Hockey Canada, on the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR 3.0)
, which will automatically register you with OMHA, and the Quinte Red Devils organization.
The HCR 3.0 contains all of the information from all previous versions of the Hockey Canada Registry and eHockey, including player information, and coach qualifications. This process is relatively new, and seems very complicated. We hope it will be simple after we go through it a few times. Please be patient, take your time and try not to get too frustrated.
The 4 steps are as follows:
If you are registering for the first time, follow steps 1 - 4.
If you registered last year, after step 1 where you verify and log into your account, skip to step 4.)
your account with Hockey Canada. (If you do not have an account you can create
- To learn how to how to create an account... Click on the orange link below. (When you create your account the HCR will send a 6 digit code to your email.)
-Click on the green link below when you are ready to start the process. (Click on Login in the upper right corner of the screen.)
2. After you have verified and / or created an account, you should log in to your account. Click on the grey circle icon
in the upper right corner of the screen. (It looks like a head and shoulders.) This will take you to My Account
3. When you are in My Account
the first thing you should do is link all family members
to your account. This is where you will be able to link your account to your children's information. Click on "Link a Member"
, and search using First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth. (You can also use the HCR# to search if you know it.)
- If your child has played for QRD in the past, a link to the QRMHA Registration page will appear, (along with your home centre).
- If you are new to QRD then you will have to log in again and manually select the QRMHA Page. (After you log-in select "Register to Play", select OHF - Ontario Hockey Federation, and then find QRMHA. You will see the Quinte Logo.)
4. The fourth step
is the actual "On-Line Registration" step, where you select the team your child is registering with, and follow the simple instructions. You will need to acknowledge the waivers
, and agree to the terms and conditions regarding payment of the initial registration fee. (Payment will be done via e-transfer in a separate transaction on your banking app.)
More About Waivers
One of the waivers is regarding Rowan's Law
. Please review the details of Rowan's Law before proceeding to the on-line registration. Here is a link to the pages on the website which will help in familiarizing you and your child with what you need to know about Rowan's Law
Links and Resources